My Projects Work In Progress
Prepare furnace There’s not a lot of preparation to the furnace other than plugging in the fan and connecting the pipe to the side of the flowerpot furnace. However, one key piece of preparation is to ensure is the layout.
This year my main project is to build a small stirling engine, a project that’s been bubbling away since 2011. I decided to make a few customisations to Jan Ridders plans, one of these is to use a cast aluminium
Following the connection of the mouse and LCD to the arduino, I needed to have something physical to do further testing on. I wanted a design that would require the minimum of machining and would fit with my existing angle
Over the weekend, I tried to drill the half crescent shaped holes in the arms of my knurling tool. The original idea had to be to have an 8mm hole but when I held it up against the metal it
I’ve finally finished machining the slots in the end of the knurling tool arms. It’s been a slow process as each pass of the milling cutter only took of 0.5mm and I had to machine both sides of the slots